Thread: Gsx-s1000f
View Single Post
Old 17-08-18, 06:31 PM   #1
kaivalagi
Mega Poster

Default Gsx-s1000f incoming, back on a suzuki finally

So with all the MOT changes my thoughts of modifications galore with my beast rocket 3 roadster have come to an abrupt stop....had the bike since 2013 from new and it's be great...call it a mid life crisis but today I started the trade in for a GSX-S1000F after test riding one....

Anyone here riding one? Care to pitch in and tell me how you're getting on with it? I had a blast on the test ride I must say, the fuelling, weight, steering response all seemed very decent to me....

This weekend they have a deal on too, £1000 off RRP for a 68 plate if the deal is done before the weeks over, so I bit the bullet, and I've ended agreeing to ordering one, and with nothing to pay after trade in...assuming he doesn't go back on his word (valued the rocket 3 roadster at £9500 trade-in!)

The only trouble I have is I can't decide on the bloody colour! What do you guys think?

The matt black phantom one is out of the question, I'm not going to try to keep a matt finish bike looking good, bike needs to be shiny to be polished and I already have a white tiger...so it's either black/blue or black/red

What do you guys think? I'm edging towards the red...but why is this so damn hard to decide!

Triumph and Suzuki owner

Last edited by kaivalagi; 17-08-18 at 06:34 PM.
kaivalagi is offline   Reply With Quote