View Single Post
Old 23-10-15, 10:46 AM   #8
Steve_God
Mega Poster

Default Re: For Sale: SV650s - K6 - Fully Faired - Metallic Euclase Silver - Fully Faired - 0 Previous Owners - Loads of Mods...

Cheers for the feedback all.
As mentioned in the post, £3k for everything was a finger in the air figure, happy to accept less, and happy to sell bits off separately too - just went for ease to try and shift things in a job lot.

L3nny: Sorry, the chain is what's on the bike at the moment - photo was to show that it's been up-kept with decent quality parts.

tom_e: Valid point, it does need a good clean - if it doesn't sell quickly, I'll give it a going over and polish with fresh photos, just a case of finding a spare few hours

Runako: Cheers for the feedback on adding more detail on it being re-built and improved on. I probably assume most people know the benefits, but I'll get some more detail about it soon (Given this was my first bike, first time I've sold one, so the constructive feedback is really appreciated!)

tadekk: I was originally hoping to shift it all as a job lot, but given the feedback, looks like it'll be easier to shift the extras separately, so yes, would be happy to sell them on their own.
And the Bagster seat still allows use of the storage under the pillion seat. A It locks into place with the pillion seat lock (alongside a bracket that fits in place under the front seat near the tank), so you can use the key to unlock the seat, and lift the whole unit up to access the storage.
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote