View Single Post
Old 28-03-15, 10:24 AM   #45
Kate SV650

Default Re: Monthly Runs & More!

Hi all, sounds like you are going to have fun. I had lunch last Sunday at the Oystercatcher at Otterferry. Sun was shining, so what's not to like? I had a bike rally over that way last week-end and it felt like it was summer. Otter Ferry is named after a Gaelic name for a strip of land (or something) rather than named after Otters. You get a nice plate of soup there, though!
I went over the C11 (I can't name any other "C" class roads - obviously there are C1 through to C10, but I don't know where they are though - anybody know?). The difference between a "C" class road and a "B" class road? - more pot-holes allegedly. True in this case!
I'm afraid I can't make it tomorrow, as I have a Norton Owners run. I have been told I have been on enough of their runs now, that I qualify for Norton stickers to put over the Suzuki ones LOL. No - the GSX-R won't be tampered with any time soon (or exchanging it for a Norton, before any one asks!).
Have fun (watch out for all the crap in the middle of the single track roads. I took my eye of the ball and hit a patch of seaweed, of all things!).