View Single Post
Old 26-04-10, 09:30 PM   #1
BlackMage23

Default 2001 Blue Curvy SV for sale with tons of extras.

Not literally "tons" of extras - that would add far too much weight to the bike

On to the serious matter. Helping my friend sell his SV650S as he did buy it from me

This started off life as a standard K1 bike, and has had a lot work put into it since then. Here is the list of bits that I can remember:

Datatool S4 Red alarm/immobilizer.
Suzuki lower fairings.
Blue flame high level exhaust with removable baffles.
04 ZX10 rear shock.
Black Rear Hugger.
Smaller rear undertray, no more snow shovel - The chrome bolts in the picture are LEDs for the number plate.
Polished forks.
Hagon springs and 15w oil - also put new fork seals on last summer.
Yoke protector.
Black double screen - Also have a clear double screen.
LED indicators front and rear.
Blue clock lights.
Gear indicator.
Blue dipped light - the small one above the main lights, it is a bit hard to see, but a nice small touch.
HID lights - I'll try and get a picture of the effect those give on the road, but they are worth it.
R&G Cotton Reels.
R&G Crash Protectors.
R&G Bar ends.
Gel seat
Blue Pro bolt brake reservoir cap.
Blue Pro bolt fairing bolts.
Fender extender.
Blue Goodridge braided brake lines.
Hayes manual

Think that's everything, sorry for the random order, I wrote that as I remembered each part (maybe I should have made a list first).

it Has Michelin Pilots on it which as you can see from the pics have plenty of life left.

Before anyone asks, yes that is a standard sized road legal number plate.

It is Taxed until end of July and is about to have its MOT done as that's due in 3 weeks. Has done 24590 miles as of Sunday, will have a few more on there as it has to be taken to the MOT centre.

This has been well looked after and serviced carefully by both of us.
He has receipts for most of the work that has been done over the last 3 years. Bike still has the original tool kit.

I took all the pictures (Except for the clocks in the dark). I hope that shows off the condition well for everyone (maybe I got carried away). You can view the bike most evenings after 7.

The Price he is asking for is £2000 - While a lot for a curvy, i'm sure most people will agree that there are a lot of extras there that make it worth it.

Please let me know what you you all think.