View Single Post
Old 20-09-12, 09:02 AM   #50
Brettus

Default Re: An experiment, would you be up for taking part?

Morning all, been away in Belgium so haven't checked back on the thread, quite nice to come back to all the positive replies, my only reasoning for the initial "hand it over to someone and here's a stash of batteries" is I didn't want anyone to have to pay to participate, if people are willing then that is fine, I was just taking the safest option of assuming nothing

Right, I'll start a thread for the cameras path and organising who is getting it next and how, I'll pick an orger to send to (I assume none of you are going to see Biffy Clyro in Leeds tomorrow? or London on Saturday?)
I'll send it with some fresh batteries in it (it takes 4 AA's), camera cable and I'll stick the biggest SD card I can reasonably find, it'd be nice to be able to leave the pictures on the card so that not if people can't upload for whatever reason, lack of connectivity, unfamiliarity etc, it can be done by the next relayer or whenever the camera completes it's journey (if it ever does, this could be an epic journey from the enthusiasm so far!)

I'll pick a file method for storage/upload too, dropbox is familiar but I'll try and work out what is easiest for everyone.
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote