View Single Post
Old 01-06-07, 01:07 PM   #1
northwind
Mega Poster

Default Annual Rideout thread

I know we've already had one of these, but we're getting close now. I've just booked myself in from the Thursday to the sunday nights, but I might not be going down til the friday, just booked the extra night just in case. It's not massively far away really but always better to travel in company I reckon, you can all help pick my bike up

I've also got a spare set of throwover panniers, good Oxford ones with waterproof covers, if anyone needs them. And I might have a tailpack I can lend out too, again a big Oxford Lifetime one. And also, probably a decent Eurohike tent, in a tasteful union jack pattern (only bought it because I'd ripped the bag for my own tent, honest!)

If anyone's swithering about going, you should, it'll be ace.

(edit- also dawns on me I should have a pair of Renntec Sportsracks for the curvy which I can lend out, as I've got other plans- these are ace for carrying stuff like tents, they're no good for weight but they're brilliant for light, bulky stuff. ALso good bungee points. With a tailpack on the back seat and the tent and a mat across the back, it's all dead easy.)
But we're oh so easily swayed"

Last edited by northwind; 20-06-07 at 05:59 PM.
northwind is offline   Reply With Quote