View Single Post
Old 11-06-11, 02:18 PM   #25
philz

Default Re: Recommendation for a good Mechanic in Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan173 View Post
My cbr600rr has just had it's 12,000 mile service done by Rich Feltham of Fixit Motorcycle Mechanics

Rich operates from a workshop in Portishead but also works mobile, which was ideal for me as it is difficult for me to get my bike to a workshop and then on to work or whatever.
Just thought I'd add that I recently used Rich to give my SV a full service and fit a pair of Pilot Road 3s. Rich came to my work with his trailer, picked up the bike and took it away for the service. Instead of dropping it back off at my house when it was done, I cheekily asked him if he'd mind popping to my work again and collecting some fencing in his trailer and deliver it to my house. He could've easily told me to get lost but instead he was happy to go out of his way to help (for no extra cost)

My bike is a 2007 model with only 6k on the clock so I didn't think that I'd notice any difference after the service but it's like a new bike now, soooo smooth and much better to ride. If you're local then I'd definitely say to give Rich a shout.