Thread: Magic moment.
View Single Post
Old 02-07-07, 08:44 PM   #43
Bear

Default Re: Magic moment.

Marking the last roundabout, having the few front-runners pass me and assuming I had a safe 5 minutes for a slash, only to have the ENTIRE org ride past beeping horns and waving...

Playing the new game ping and i invented where I try to hug her, and she tries to fend me off with a very large stick...

Hugging Kim, Cazza and Ping all weekend

The mist across the cow field at 5am on Saturday Morning when we came back from the bar

Getting up 3 hours later to mark a ride out on a route I didn't know, in the rain, with a hangover, and a screw in my back tyre... hastily and professionally mended by Mr Sid Squid

Jesters mum's scones: Yummy Mummy!

Chasing a semi clad grinch across a field in the rain

The hour or so's stoned planning that it took to come up with the plan to chase grinch across the field...

Verna buying me loads of BBQ food and then being worried it wasn't enough, her concern was touching!

Quality time spent with everyone, meeting Skip, (top bloke) and generally spending time amongst strangers that I know so well!

Love you all, pretty sure I shouted at most of you in a drunken or instructional way, but spoke to fewer than I would have liked. Better luck next year!