View Single Post
Old 04-05-05, 09:25 PM   #62
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by busasean
yes the same parasites who did their job and caught the scrote who burgled our place(not), who caught the people who stole my 1st new bike(not), who gave the guy in the stolen car who totalled my 4 week old zxr a producer and then let him go, even though he was wanted for 13 car thefts and the car was on the pnc as stolen for 43 days. (yes really!!!) the same parasites who you read about in the papers every day as doing their jobs. by the way i'm not anti police as my brother is a copper and his wife is a chief inspector. i'm anti traffic police and very anti money collecting instead of dealing with the issues that the public need sorting!!!
I agree that traffic cops are pretty much tax collectors for minor infringments most of the time and that just sucks ass as far as i'm concerned.
However the individuals who choose to be in traffic must see some unbeilevable stuff too so they need to have these draconian powers at hand to dish out.
Shame a lot of them are jumped up ****s wth an attitude on a power trip and choose to apply the letter of the law for silly things.

Most cops agree that loud cans and dark visors are indeed safer but they dont make the stoooopid laws. Its the prats that we are supposed to vote for tomorrow who do. And i guarantee you this.....any shower of ****e that get in will contine to raise money off all road users in this manner they may dress it up this way or that but they will never gladly give up all the revenue they raise from it.

It is disgusting the way real crimes against people are ignored at the favour of 'crimes' that will earn them some money.
Burglary and street robbery are some of the worst and most personal crimes (aside from rape of course) and they get very little attention. Their attitude is more like "well, sort out the insurance and get over it. Bye now"
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote