View Single Post
Old 22-03-08, 09:41 AM   #1
Supervox
No more Mr Nice Guy
Mega Poster

Default F1 Racing Thread

Ok - well seeing as I asked & Fizz kindly agreed to make this a 'sticky' thread (on the proviso that it gets used regularly) I have the following suggestions :-

(a) This thread be for POSITIVE comments only - if you don't like F1 please don't litter up the thread with negative remarks.

(b) If anyone wishes to post remarks about a race within 24 hrs of that race then 'SPOILER' should be put at the top of the post - this will help prevent people finding results etc before they may have had chance to watch it - not everyone can watch them all live.

Ok, so to kick things off I'll ask which teams & drivers have your support this season ?

For me I'll have to admit to being a Lewis Hamilton fan - mainly because we haven't had a really top-grade British driver in a decent car for a number of years. However, others who I'd like to see do well this year are Heikki Kovalainen & Nico Rosberg becasue I think, along with LH they are the future of F1 & really have the ability & equipment to shake things up.

BTW - I'll also have to admit here that I LOATHE Ferrari !! (almost as much as I do Ducati !!) I have nothing against the drivers - just the attitude of the team & the way that the rules appear to have been bent to suit them so many times over the last 10 years or so.

** SPOILER SPACE **

Anyone watch today's qualifying ??

NOT a good day for Lewis - I just hope that his race pace, set-up & strategy makes up for it !!