View Single Post
Old 10-06-12, 04:01 PM   #12
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

Default Re: The big Thank you Thread

Hey everyone, thanks for coming. It was great to see you all and Jon did a great job of showing off the Essex roads, which may be flat but are never boring.

Pookie brought the free booze mostly, and I threw in a case of beer. Save Preston contributed something pink, sticky and odd smelling.

James in the pub will welcome us back as we are a well behaved bunch really. And Andy the catering man said he'd had fun looking after us.

Thanks from me go to everyone who helped me put up tents, clear up rubbish, build a fire, carry my change, car keys, bat phone etc as I had no pockets, count up the campers and work out the money when I kept getting confused.

Thanks to Chrissywissy8886 who as always sacrificed a bit of his fun to give me lifts pillion on Friday and today.

And also to Paul 6th for doing brilliant t-shirts, some after deadline, in a flattering fit. Then turning up looking like a drunk carrot on steroids.

Last edited by Littlepeahead; 10-06-12 at 04:03 PM.
Littlepeahead is offline   Reply With Quote