View Single Post
Old 13-07-09, 02:51 PM   #1
Messie
The Teacer
Mega Poster

Default FOOD!!! Order closed

This thread is to both inform you and me about food for the whole of the AR09 week end. It's so you know what to expect and so do I and the pub.

Please add your name to the poll so we can order roughly the right amount. The choices are
1. Sat am bacon roll breakfast £1.50
2. Sat am egg roll breakfast £1.50
3. Sun am bacon roll breakfast £1.50
4. Sun am egg roll breakfast 1.50
5. Sat evening Hog roast and BBQ £7.95

That's what I need to know

What you need to know is that Friday evening is up to yourselves what/where you eat. The pub does food but is small but Jim has offered to cook steaks all evening if that's what people want. There are take away outlets not far away or of course you are welcome to cook your own.
Saturday lunch will be a picnic, but you will need to bring your own. The place we are stopping at has limited eating facilities which get very busy. The morning stop on the ridout will be at a Tescos so you could stock up there or before the ride at the Spar down the road.
Sunday lunch, again up to you. The pub does a cracking roast but again is not that big. The famous Cabin Dairy at the end of the Burnham Bends is great for a fry up breakfast if anyone can face riding that morning!

I know this isn't going to please everyone but it will be good for most