View Single Post
Old 07-08-09, 02:00 PM   #1
Supervox
No more Mr Nice Guy
Mega Poster

Default No, thank YOU . . . II

Probably the last AR09 related thread ?

It's now my turn to say thanks :-

To SALLY (The Teacer) - Quite simply, the event would not have happened without all the hours you put in - THANK YOU !!

To the MARKERS & TECS - As has been said already, YOU were the people who made the rideout work so well - THANK YOU !!

To MARK - Thank you for tearing around the Essex countryside to find those photo locations & for being the 'official' AR09 phototographer. If anyone doesn't appear in the rideout photos, then blame me NOT Mark - as it was probably my inacurracy with the projected timings that threw things out - that and actually leaving 10 mins early at the start !!!

I've had many people thank me for sorting out the route - all I can say is that I'm glad you enjoyed it - that makes it all worthwhile

Several people have asked me if I would publish the route now it's all over - so HERE we are (I hope) - this is my first attempt at a Google Map so if doesn't work just let me know - ok ?

Finally, thanks to all who attended - riders & non-riders alike for making my 1st AR such a great experience.

Last edited by Supervox; 07-08-09 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Because I'm ashamed to say that I forgot a 'Thank You' - sorry !!
Supervox is offline   Reply With Quote