View Single Post
Old 20-08-08, 05:13 PM   #5
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Default Re: Massacre Memories

The thunderstorm I rode through to get onto the M5 on Thursday

The look on Petes face when he turned to me and said "I've just put diesel in it"

Pete bringing me a cup of coffee in bed on Sunday morning in a vain attempt to get me to get up

Gunning it over Glencoe on Saturday and Monday afternoon, I was on my own for miles and miles, I liked the solitude I do alot of riding by myself and I really enjoyed those few minutes.

Yorkie Chris' bike sounding louder and louder over the weekend by the time Monday arrived it was starting to sound like a Lancaster Bomber.

The look on Northwinds face when I pulled up at the campsite on Friday and gave him back his "Disco" glass that he'd left at the AR campsite.

The challenge of riding home on Monday.

Shouting at myself "dont touch that f*cking brake lever" after I went into a bend to hot and then the grin as I came out of the corner in one piece

Seggons absoloutly canning the nuts of his restricted SV. I reckon his throttle cable must have stretched a good few inches by the time he got home.

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote