View Single Post
Old 03-12-16, 02:10 AM   #38
Jacobus

Default Re: Reliable Ebay lever seller

Looking for levers too and came across this post. Things are apparently different now. Been an eBay member since 2004 both buyer and a seller. however ebay has closed 2 of my cases on bike parks I purchased in the last month. First for a non delivery. Tracking clearly showed that the item was stuck in Chicago. When I called ebay they said they couldn't reverse their decision. Two more for damaged items. This time I was told it didn't meet their terms for Money Back Guarantee... which are not listed anywhere. I asked if he could navigate me in their website where the terms were, He said they aren't available because they could be abused. I called the Better Business Bureau and they are being advised to list their terms. I left negative feedback to all sellers after telling them this wasn't right and was denied refunds... The Negative feedbacks were all deleted by eBay.

Be careful, be very thorough, post a couple of screen shots in your resolution case. I believe these events were caused mainly because I thought it was easy for the buyer and got lazy. These events have severely stunted my bike building progress. Don't want to see it happen to you guys too.

Last edited by Jacobus; 03-12-16 at 03:21 AM.
Jacobus is offline   Reply With Quote