View Single Post
Old 28-07-12, 08:38 AM   #9
rictus01
Mega Poster

Default Re: last weekends little trip

since when did "white van man" carry sway?

Apart from a grumble at the muck on the back roads () I didn't notice any problem on the way there, on site I did see you moved the bike around on the wet grass as well as any, likewise next door, despite me taking the pi** (as I do) wiggling out from all the parked up bikes didn't cause any problems.

And the day we left, you were tired and quiet rightly dialed it back a bit until your first Coffee break, which isn't to say slow, more cautious I'd say, I still had some playtime myself, you didn't stop that (as some would have); but from there you were fine even to the point of not needing a break later on, the ability to ride within your limits is something many could well do with recognizing, you didn't ride like me, but then few do, you did ride so I didn't need to worry about what you were doing and that's all I ask of my companions, sure more practice would hone skills you already have and indeed improve others, but many other comitments preclude that (but then I'm a worn record when it comes to "practicing" bike skills; with everyone anyway), if you noticed me looking a lot it's only you're so dam sexy on that bike....

"So....when we doing it again?" anytime that lovely man of yours takes on the family sitting for you and allows you "browny point time" I'd guess,I tend to ride a lot alone most of the time, but I do enjoy riding with a few and you're amongst those, which in my book is a big plus, so anytime Lou.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote