View Single Post
Old 16-05-09, 04:37 PM   #45
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR Marking Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph View Post
As to "how would you determine who was capable"... that's the whole point of the discussion up front, before the AR, surely? Once volunteers have come forward, the organiser(s) can talk to them properly, either publicly or otherwise.
Baph i appreciate your input, i really do and i'm not being condesceding saying that. But for all the talk in the world unless the ride leader or TEC has ridden with those who voluntee,r all the talk in the world is cheap tbh.

the ride leader or tec would be amiss in my opinion if they chose markers based on what they said about their riding. I think for something with such large groups they really would have to be picked on the say of people who have ridden with them on the road in appropriate situations.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote