View Single Post
Old 01-03-18, 05:49 PM   #4
SV650rules
Mega Poster

Default Re: Who doesn't own a smartphone?

I always had higher end smartphones for work, but always kept personal and business phones separate ( with some phones when I inherited someone elses number I got fed up with answering calls from private people trying to get in touch with them, as they had obviously used their works phone for everything, I never gave them a contact number but said I would pass their number on to person and they could get in touch if they wanted to). When I retired I had a Nokia and changed it to a Doro clamshell phone because I did not want phone in my pocket turning itself on and ringing people after I had turned phone off) I miss the old Nokia on button that was fitted on top of the phone rather than on the face, The only think I miss about smart phones is most of them had a decent camera where I am 'down to' about 5MP now. My wifes samsung spends most of its time hooked up to its life support (charger) where at least mine will last a week without charging, I could use mine for internet but am not interested in paying for data (PAYG). For navigation I have two Garmin Satnavs with lifetime free maps.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote