Thread: Magic moment.
View Single Post
Old 02-07-07, 12:58 PM   #4
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

Default Re: Magic moment.

its close
but pipping it

is the grinch /bear naked chase ala Benny Hill ..

then-

Sid mending Dizzy's bike, me lending Jester some gloves, Rossi giving me some batteries, Billy giving Ben a tent, Verna organising a collection, Sid mending Dans puncture, Dizzy getting tablets for Plowsie, El saxo buyin me a brew, Stewie not wanting cash back for petrol provided to many folk, Cazza giving free massages(just to sid) (OFTEN) , everyone concerned for Rictus' wellbeing,

Showing the camaradre and human understanding that one person can have for another - ironically on a weekend when other humans on this planet were driving cars into airports and blowing up vans in the Capital our group of strangers became friends, in a wet field, in Yorkshire .

all of the above not neccesarily in "one moment" but one Momentous weekend.

I cant sum up one moment ... I was quiet (for me) saturday night- so I sat and listened- to many varied conversations.. inmany regional accents. all mingling and talking on varied topics whilst the rain pelted down..

but if you pushed me- for one moment ... I would have to say it wasnt a moment it was a sound.... for me one sound summed up the whole weekend.

LAUGHTER.