Thread: Project: 500GP
View Single Post
Old 08-11-17, 12:56 AM   #90
squirrel_hunter
Mega Poster

Default Re: Project: 500GP

Oh dear. I've just noticed how long its been since I updated this build thread, there have been a couple of reasons for this mainly I wanted to have something interesting to add but that took a lot more time then I expected and other things have been taking my time. So here is a bit of a long overdue post.

Firstly I'm still using Photobucket. Sorry. I'm not happy about this due to the farcical charging model they have tried to add, but there are at the moment plugins are available and moving all of my photos and links will be a hell of a job I'm not about to do.

So here we go, I've cleaned up the undertray.

But I'm not going to leave it at that.

If you are refitting the engine you need to ensure that the freshly painted rear mount is in the correct rotation.

This means that the engine can be reattached to the frame. For easy of refitting I removed the damper.

So that leaves a bike with an engine now in it in my front room. And just in case anyone was wondering what my place is like, the best description is first floor flat. Am I going to regret this?

May I add here, GG is awesome and I think I am in love with Stretchie...he rocks my world!

SH2 | 2MA | GROM | YSR
squirrel_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote