View Single Post
Old 11-10-12, 09:30 PM   #24
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Default Re: Are the TA and Reservists ready to replace the regular Army in 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderace View Post
What? They don't fit snug? Take your limp wristed civvy knot tying skills and feck off! He's blatantly put the cover on sideways, if it has moved his admin is up his ass and he needs a slap! In either case not fit for task! I'm not for one second saying all regulars are geniuses, but they are full time soldiers, I've seen stabs struggle with MATTS FFS how stupid do you have to be! On Op Olympic this summer not one of the forty or so stabs attached to us could pass a PFA, that's basics, if you can't do that as a Reg' you get 3 months to pass one if you cant it's a Medical Discharge due to being unfit for Military Service. They can't TAB and the discipline is shocking, we had one numpty that thought he could eat a flapjack whilst on parade?
Calm down dear, it's only a chat thread.

Not all members of the TA are unfit. I happen to be amazed by a very dedicated TA member I have the pleasure of knowing who regularly does massive runs and competes in triathlons.

In just the same way you freely admit that not all regulars are geniuses, you should accept that not all TA are unfit for the job.