Thread: AR10 Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-09-09, 08:04 AM   #79
petevtwin650

Default Re: AR10 Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntygiggles View Post
Okidoke.............regarding PeteVTwins post on the Proposal thread....here goes!

What's written on the website doesn't completely count for us as we are a rally. That is why we have exclusive use of the private bar, free of charge and also why I have been able to arrange that dogs and kids are free.

To repeat......DOGS AND CHILDREN ARE FREE!

The hotel is being very obliging and yes, they do offer breakfast for campers, but that does not apply to a rally of 100+ people. They could potentially have a system where you could book in advance, but I am working on some on site catering for the camping field that would supply a breakfast, drinks etc at a much lower cost than the hotels, so when I have it finalised, I will get those details up tomorrow. When I do, I will re-point the map to show where that would be as well. If that comes through, which I think it will, it will mean on site food and drinks all weekend....no having to wait for anything and all the food will be local, produced by farmers just a few miles from camp.
My post, which was snipped from the Hotels own website, was done to show that brekkie was available. I'm sure nowhere near 100 people will partake of it, either due to cost or the timing.

The other snip showed that dormitories are available and also rooms, which I believe was not mentioned in the original proposal.

Obviously prices shown could possibly vary due to bulk booking which is all to the good.

I'm not picking at anything, just trying to show how all round perfect the site and location appear to be.