View Single Post
Old 15-03-14, 04:12 PM   #1
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Default Weston Bike Night 2014

Hello lovely folks of the South West Surfers, we now have dates for the summer Bike Nights here in Weston super Mare. As always they will be held on the Beach Lawns and supported by Scallys, on Carlton Street.

The proceeds from Bike Night are donated to the Royal British Legion, a worthy charity that looks after retired and injured service personnel.

Last year we had a very good summer with a lot of sunny evenings, while the year before was soaked! This year we will be there no matter what and as usual My partner Carol will be providing the music along with our mates, Punk DJ Ghost and Chill Out DJ Prof Plums.

I will be seen wandering around, farting and playing with an Owl, expect Plums to be shouting out rude things about me and my overly active bottom. Alby will of course be present for photos and cuddles. This year we would ask that if you have your photo taken with Alby, you drop a small donation in her bucket and not a white sticky donation like she did last year!

I met some lovely people from the Org last year and as always just so you know, I am rather shy in person which is why I tend to be quiet. If you can make it down, I would love to meet you though and can offer hugs from me and the bird (Alby, not the wife!).

There is a chance that I will be in Thailand for a couple, but the rest of the Team will be there anyway, even if it snows, hails, asteroids crash down from Mars etc...

Have a great summer all of you, ride safe and remember that Bike Night is a great time for the Rozzers to catch speeding bikers, so be aware and take it easy.

Hugs from us all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote