View Single Post
Old 28-11-20, 03:05 PM   #78
SV650rules
Mega Poster

Default Re: Electric Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibio View Post

btw what is going to happen to aviation and ocean going when the oil runs out? we had better start producing our own goods now so less reliance on such places as China........ make toys not guns.

We will have electric planes carrying so much battery weight that they can only carry two people, the pilot and one other - and they will only have a range of 50 miles.....

Oil will not run out anytime soon, but with governments thinking the way they do there is no incentive for companies to finance expensive exploration to find any more, you can make oil from coal anyway. I see a new coal mine has opened in Cumbria recently, and not before time, now all we need is someone amongst the snowflake / millennial generation willing to get their hands dirty - don't hold your breath - it they can't do it on a phone or laptop they don't even consider it.

My mate used to have a saying about greenies - he often said 'I hope they all freeze to death in the dark' - priceless.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Last edited by SV650rules; 28-11-20 at 03:07 PM.
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote