View Single Post
Old 21-02-21, 01:21 PM   #10
Messie
The Teacer
Mega Poster

Default Re: Smile of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibio View Post
12 carers in a nursing home up here all went down with covid but the tests cam back negative so they went ahead and immunised them. all 12 got/had covid and were off ill.

getting the jab does not stop covid just like the flu jab. its not a cure.

speaking of the flu jab i would like to see proper statistics of it actually working as i dont think it has reduced numbers of people catching the flu.

i suspect the covid jab/s will be the same. its here to stay just like the flu (its actually a strain of flu).

more scare mongering so the lying bunch of asswipe politicians can give golden handshakes to their buddies and get backhanders put into offshore accounts (which the BOE mostly control).

tell me..... before the covid pandemic how nay wars/conflicts were going on.. answer not that many...

your government HAS to spend money or the public want lower taxation/duty and we cant have that now can we....

i think its 600million vaticinations ordered and 70million people in the UK.. how does that work..

you are all being conned. yes its a nasty flu (the flu is and if you have ever had it you would know its not a cold or sniffle) but its killing the same amount that would normally die anyway. EVERYBODY is going to contract it but its a case of slowing it down so its manageable for hospitals.

i'll take my tin hat off now.
In the interest of free speech I'll not delete this post. However, what you state is not supported by any evidence and indeed there is much evidence to contradict many of the points you make. I'd be much happier if you added 'in your opinion...'. On many social media platforms this type of post would be fact checked then deleted