View Single Post
Old 10-09-06, 11:36 PM   #6
stuartyboy

Default Re: Sunday crazy sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila
I was heading north toward Aberfeldy quite a way past Crieff at about 13:00 ish.
That would be me then! Red white and blue GSX-R leathers (I'm a chav I know) Did you see me getting stopped by the rozzers? saw this silverish car overtaking everthing in sight behind me and i thought here we go - some erse trying to catch the bike - so I slowed down to a nice 70ish (just on the hairpins). thought i needed to stop for a bite of my egg mayo piece so he could get on with it. next thing - nee naw blue lights aaarrrggghhh **** **** feck here we go. Desperate dan sized polis gets out and says to say dont worry not doing me for anything but saying I was riding well. Phew - the rest I said earlier. Made my day - I said was my riding good - nice lines he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy4237
Think I can beat you Stuarty - I managed to do 280 miles the day.

Was glad to get home, throw the bike in the garage, grab dinner and crash out in bed!!!!

Sounds like a plan for free coffee next time Grant
Good miles! I feel like I've been on a ferry for a week every time I stand up. Clapped out on the couch since I came back. Coffee plan -give me a shout - I'll sleep outside Kinross services next time It was a very very very comfy nights sleep - mustve needed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quedos
Glad you made out and back again in one piece
Me too! And you too