View Single Post
Old 03-08-09, 05:54 PM   #26
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Amuzing sights on the AR09 rideout

OK i hope some of the peeps who were near me at the time saw this too....
We're riding thru a village, nice and slow being very good. A couple of little boys across the road on the pavment riding their bikes. The smaller of the 2 gives everyone a thumbs up as he's peddaling along and looks really happy to see this mass of bikes...then someone (sadly i dont know who) decideds they need to blip the throttle or change down a gear and gets a good pop out their can....poor little boy scared half to death drops off the kerb, almost does a hell of a tank-slapper but keeps it uprirght somehow.
He was all of about 6 or 7 and how fast he went ftrom grin factor to panic just cos of a poppy exhaust was just hillarious to me (maybe i have a sick sense of humour or something, i dunno)

Anyone else see this??
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote