View Single Post
Old 29-07-07, 06:37 PM   #72
ASM-Forever

Default Re: Thames Valley Group Section - Will you attend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_1871 View Post
Apparanetly Law nearly backed his bike into a hedge with some excessive rear braking action... I was right behind but didn't see this, didn't see the w@nker in the Porsche or Schumacher in the camper van either.. I must ride with tunnel vision!

Some very nice roads around that way

Re the next meet, all suggestions of venue welcome.. I reckon middle of August?

BigApe.. Midweek ride sounds good to me.
I didnt see the actual incident....just his bike very close to the hedge/verge. At the end of the day him and bike are fine and thats what matters. Perhaps the TV area roads were too much for a GM ruffian

For anyone interested Mr.Porsche took offence to Nick overtaking him(perhaps jealous of the inadequacies of his £50k piece of scrap metal) and decided to take it out on SDMF by making like he was letting him pass....then swinging out and trying to hit him . Gary and myself both gave him the though

We then got onto a NSL and a nice VW camper let the others past, but then used all the road to keep me behind him a la Schumacher....in fairness he drove that shed pretty damn well. Therefore to catch up the others who were bombing ahead i had to ride pretty fast....not too far off full whack! If my engine goes bang the replacement is on Nick

For anyone who thought about coming along but didnt, i recommend making the next one.

As for the next meet, 2 weeks sounds decent if people can make it. That will give Knightrider no excuse not to come.

In the meantime im up for a weekday/night blast if anyone is arranging anything. We could always go for a local ride if you want Nick....will give us a chance to show KR the area. SDMF is local enough as well.