View Single Post
Old 09-02-16, 12:17 AM   #14
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

Default Re: Battery & R/R relocation help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkle View Post
I've got a fire blade seat unit too.
I did gave an M1 fairing but since I've swapped the front end for a Gsxr k5 set up I'll be fitting 675 fairings.
Any tips? I'll need to make up some brackets if you wouldn't mind showing me any templates?
675 fairings, haaa good luck.

its a ******* to fit depending on the exhaust system you are using and how much cutting you want to do, ive got the TT version of the fairing, the way ive mounted means I can use the top radiator mount points to hold the upper fairing (just using some ally strips i got from a bellypan fitting kit, works well, ive not had to cut around the bars (some other have where they make it sit lower) but at the bottom ive had to cut a fair bit and create a trench as my exhaust is twin barrel instead of shotgun which has been annoying. Some people have mounted the fairing so low that they can not use a headstock lift without it pushing on the fairing. From what ive read there are many variants of the fairing and none are the same fitment.

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=153136&page=12
GONE: SV650S K2 Very Bruised & Without Fairing, Motovation Frame Sliders, R&G Ally Sprocket Toe Protector, HEL 2 Line Setup, GSXR K1 600 RWU Forks, Barnett Clutch & Springs, Penske 8981 Shock, Gilles Ti Rearsets, Steel Barends, Scottoiler, AFAM Chain & Sprockets, Twin FIAMM Horns, Skidmarx Bellypan, Full Micron Zeta Steel System, Cut down undertay.

Forum Problems & Information / Site Suggestions
TSM is offline   Reply With Quote