View Single Post
Old 21-09-18, 06:53 PM   #3383
SV650rules
Mega Poster

Default Re: Smile of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibio View Post
yes but at least he does it openly. whether he is right or wrong he is trying to get the USA back on its feet which is no easy task considering the current state of world wide affairs.

i really dont get this whole media slandering of Trump.. he is the president of America whether you or i like it or not. i personally think its fekin hilarious what he gets upto.
+1

In some people's eyes Trump is not right even when he is, ( they have a blind hatred that 'he dared to become president when it was Hillaries turn ) they love to attack the man and ignore what he is trying to do. O'Barmy drew up the list of countries that Trump used in his initial immigration ban, obarmy also holds the record of any POTUS for deporting people, also split up families who crossed Mexican US border illegally ( because you cannot put kids in adult jails ) but no one criticised him.

As one Trump supporter said, "he made his money and then became president, others did it the other way around".

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote