View Single Post
Old 09-07-07, 06:56 PM   #1
rictus01
Mega Poster

Default Competition results

So here it is

fashion junkie or flunkie?

Well although KrazyKim with her pink assesories was probably the most stylish there were only two main contenders for this title, soulkiss's "matrix" coat and a visual experiance I'd not wish on my worst enemy, and the winner is.....

Grinch(may you never inflict that on anyone else )

most helpful/considerate

Now this is interesting and I think reflects the weekend feeling as 13 different people were nominated (much higher than any of the other catagories)

and I think all should get a mention, so pat yourselves on the back.
skip,Baph,melody,jambo,BBC,Anna,bear,stewie,Krazyk im,cazza,jamaxx,saeed, sid squid.
and the winner is.........
Stewie

Mile muncher

We all put in an extra effort to get there this year but after your votes were counted the award goes to........

Dizzy (I think the mad max moment may have won the day )

And finally event Hero.
I'm fairly certain I now why, but the less said the better on that, you voted for ....
Stretchie

I'll be PMing the winners for addresses and there prizes will be on there way, well done.

I'd just like to add a thank you to all those who voted for me, but alas I had to exclude myself from the results, but thanks anyway.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!

Last edited by rictus01; 09-07-07 at 06:59 PM.
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote