View Single Post
Old 27-08-08, 09:09 PM   #5
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

Default Re: "Back from squires safe" thread... (wed 27th)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyblonde View Post
only joking, it just seems we all get there and it gets dark now, spoils all the fun, and me getting my fix of choc cake at Redbeck!!
there is a solution sundays! If the weather's good its just as busy and the whole atmostphere is loads more relaxed since you're not watching the clock/sunset. Would just be a case of making sure everyone could make it.

And nick the greek, you seemed very understanding with my trapped wind - thanks for the tips about which tablets to take (can't remember which you said like but good effort )... also, thanks for the other tips "ah yeah, polishing your down pipe, just get some autosol and a microphone" LOL.

What's the crack with working in scarbrough/whitby/barnsley/bosnia? Sounds like you get around more than me when I'm busy! If the weather's good I'll be getting out and about as much as poss before winter draws in, so a trip to whitby for some chips could well be on the cards.

paul w

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote