View Single Post
Old 05-02-08, 02:26 PM   #9
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: London Traffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvig View Post
Yeah, pedestrians are a nightmare. Surely the Green Cross Code still taught in schools?
You're kidding aint you dirk???? Why the hell do you think they run those ads telling us who use the roads that if we hit kids more slowly more of them would survive? More would be maimed for life and more would be in wheelchairs with more families having to spend their lives looking after their paraplegic (sp) kids.

But thats not the point is it...oh no, roads are not dangerous places full of big metal objects hurtling at speed here and there and places to be avoided by soft fleshed bipeds, oh no.

I know ...lets roll out a blanket 20mph limit instead of teaching kids some sense...cos teaching kids sense means they have to think for themselves and take responsibility for their actions and the last thing a nanny state like this wants is a whole new generation who actually think for themselves

*ahem* no they dont teach the green cross code anymore!
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote