Thread: Hey Guys!
View Single Post
Old 13-04-09, 12:01 PM   #10
ManxMatt34

Default Re: Hey Guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave20046 View Post
lol it's about a 5 minute walk from a little village with shops and stuff so I'm guessing quite central ramsey. Might have to visit again this summer. How did you find the roads on your 125?

What colour SV you gone for? Any pics?
My 125 suspension is terrible it's a 06' honda cbr, but christ on the Manx Roads getting off with a broken back. Rode my mates Yama YZF 125 and that thing was like luxury biking. But i don't care now because i passed last week and will be on the SV from tomorrow evening.

I do however love running through Glenn Helen and some other parts on the 125 because you can just launch it left and right through all the nice bends. However i just avoid the mountain lol climbing up there doing about 40-45mph the whole way till you get on the flats is abit tiring.

No pics of the SV till tomorrow, because it's a bank holiday i only had enough cash for a deposit, so tomorrow evening after work i'll be picking it up.

-Don't know the name of the colour but like a Pearl Blue
-Comes with Quill Exhaust attached (and original)
-In mint mint condition hardly been used
-Fully Faired aswell.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2923/full638410285.png (I just remembered the seller had one up, so there it is).

Last edited by ManxMatt34; 13-04-09 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Remembered there is a picture on the internet from the seller