View Single Post
Old 28-07-09, 11:28 AM   #32
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: The definitive kit list for the AR

I mentioned to Messie about having a Snorers Corner of the field as i remember a couple of years ago thinking their was a wild animal lurking round the campsite somewhere snorting and grunting and just waiting to pounce. Until someone pointed out the noise was comming from inside a tent

So all you snorers please ask for your VIP section when you arrive.

Also, i have a major sense of humour failure if anyone starts messing with my bike, drunk or sober. So if you wanna mess with someones bike please dont let it be mine. You may find the pyromaniac side of me comes out and your tent melts around you as you sleep while your bike quietly smoulders in the fire pit.

I'm sure i'm not the only person who doesnt like people messing with their bike and reading about a recent event where bikes were moved and all the kefuffle that came from that i really hope all this talk of moving bikes is just tongue in cheek sillyness and everyone is sensible enough to not really do this.

God i hate having to sound like a grown up and having just read the above, i do.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote