View Single Post
Old 06-04-19, 07:26 PM   #7197
Adam Ef
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Looks like bri5tolbiketakerzzzz or what ever their instagram names are now are back at it again. This was on my way cycling to work this morning. It's obviously been moved by the Police to the side as there's a huge melted area of tarmac and mess the other side of the cycle path.

Then cycling home after work I had two kids with scarfs wrapped around their faces ride at me on the cycle path swerving all over the place beeping the horn to get people out of their way travelling easily 50mph on a totally off road cycle route, probably on another stolen bike that will be burnt out later. Likely going to get a photo of the aftermath of their previous theft and torching to show off on instagram and Facebook.

I ended up in a ditch at the side of the path narrowly avoiding being hit.

For those who don't know the Railway Path in Bristol is and amazing family friendly converted Railway track cycle and walking route, totally traffic free and calm, stretching from Bristol to Bath, 13 miles.

It's all getting to blatent and brazen now it's sickening and it never seems like the Police can get a grip on it.

I phoned the Police to report and they already had other reports from other people coming in. The waiting and options phoning up and then them trying to work out the location your talking about means the kids will be long gone before they act on it.

I feel sorry for whoever's pride and joy this was this morning...

Last edited by Adam Ef; 06-04-19 at 07:46 PM.
Adam Ef is offline   Reply With Quote