View Single Post
Old 06-11-18, 12:19 PM   #6573
timwilky
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Well it ran 30 mins late as they had to use the downstairs surgery where I was scheduled for an oap who could not mange the stairs to the one where she was scheduled. I saw the upstairs chap come down, why my dentist couldn't swap I know not.

So today they decided to do the two fillings. two anesthetics to left/right upper sides. first one done, and she moves over the the far side and a couple of pokes, a scrub with some emery and refers to x rays and decides it is already filled and no treatment necassary. (I wonder if that was because it is lunch time and she is running late?)

So back tomorrow for two of the 3 extractions. Sat in the waiting room I hear them offing appointments in December, yet when she said to me at the desk can you come anytime? I replied the sooner the better. Is tomorrow OK? Wow I was expecting weeks.

Good luck Sir Trev, I hope you don't have as rotten teeth as me. The legacy of poor dentists, fillings that fail leading to crowns that last days before breaking away. pity my dental plan will not fund implants.