Thread: Rukka Virium
View Single Post
Old 26-07-17, 04:33 PM   #1
Bibio
Mega Poster

Thumbs up Rukka Virium

as much as i love my Rukka Apollo gloves its time for new ones. the Apollo's were getting a bit long in the tooth as the linings were starting to come out with my hands. i have had the Apollo's 5 years and many many miles and they have stayed completely dry in that time even in some biblical downpours.

i always found the Apollo's a bit nippy at the fingertips but apart from that they have been very comfy.

since i have had good results with Rukka gear it was a no brainer that i would stick with the brand so ordered a pair of Virium via my local Rukka dealer Alan Duffus. i ordered them yesterday at 3:30pm and they were there today ready for me to try. size wise i stuck with the 11 and i'm glad i did as the Virium's are perfect for my hands, they are slightly bigger all round with longer fingers. i would say its about 2-3mm all round compared with the Apollo's. i personally dont like tight gloves as it causes numbness especially if the fingers are pushing on the tips.

aint been out in them yet but to coin a phrase they fit like ermm a glove. if they last as long and keep as dry as the Apollo's i will be a happy chappy.
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote