View Single Post
Old 27-08-09, 11:55 PM   #1
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default First Org Memories

Following from davepreston's thread a little while back about first posts and a PM chat i was having earlier i've been inspired to come up with this idea.

Remembe when you first joined up? I know for some of us its longer than others but thats kinda irrelevant. Well, what was the thing that you remember most that made you think the Org was better than other forums or gave you inspiration for you and your bike?

It could be someones helpfull attitude, somones amusing post(s) or even a great pic .... as it was for me .... And this was it http://forums.sv650.org/showpost.php...&postcount=139

I've posted a link to the thread to show its date. And the reason it meant so much to me was that it firstly made me jealous as hell as I'd not had my bike long by that point and secondly it inspired me to want to be him .... that fella on his bike ..... off on an adventure to nowhere particular and going just for the ride and the joy of being on nice roads without a care in the world for a while .... stopping when the mood was right for a nice pic.

So come on, now you know what i'm getting it, lets see yours and hear your reasons for it.

And guess what...i'm gonna ask we keep the chit chat to a minimum on this one and keep it firmly on topic please.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote