SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 09-12-08, 12:27 PM   #1
Quedos

Default tell me what you really think

Knowing you guys ain't one for shirking away from voicing your true opinions

see here

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.p...32#post1713332

and do your worst
Old 09-12-08, 05:28 PM   #2
Lozzo

Default Re: tell me what you really think

Utter crap. My MP will be getting a visit when he next holds a surgery in his office. I've passed my test, but this sort of legislation is killing off motorcycling at a time when powered two-wheelers should be getting more publicity as a solution to congestion.

The problem is, if this is introduced or gets passed by the Commons before the next election, it won't be scrapped WHEN Labour are booted into touch. The new Government will have to follow it through along with any other rubbish or anti-civil rights legislation Labour have planned.

This country needs a revolution, and fast.
Old 09-12-08, 06:35 PM   #3
zsv650

tbh if they seperate the test then at least if you pass one then fail the next you can just retake the one instead of doing the whole thing again however it seems to be very expensive for no particular reason with people paying for their training and possibly bike and then to get that lump of money too may well put someone off it's all to please the road safety nutters getting tired of this country putting up with the wrap us in bubble wrap do gooders.
Old 09-12-08, 06:54 PM   #4
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsv650 View Post
tbh if they seperate the test then at least if you pass one then fail the next you can just retake the one instead of doing the whole thing again however it seems to be very expensive for no particular reason with people paying for their training and possibly bike and then to get that lump of money too may well put someone off it's all to please the road safety nutters getting tired of this country putting up with the wrap us in bubble wrap do gooders.
Here, have some of these ....................... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Your post is all but unreadable without them.
Old 10-12-08, 09:18 PM   #5
Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzo View Post
Here, have some of these ....................... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ooooooh Loz, do you have a new job? - Punctuation Police LMAO
Old 10-12-08, 10:09 PM   #6
zsv650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzo View Post

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.................... ........''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' there you go put em where you want