SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 31-07-16, 09:22 AM   #1
chris88

Default sv 650s k3 for sale

For sale is my SV 650S K3, 29,186 miles on the clock it has been a fantastic bike for weekend riding and commuting and it's never let me down. Genuine reason for sale and im in no rush to part with it so will not take silly offers. MOT expires at the end of August but if the bike sells for asking price i will put a new MOT on the bike. Bike will pass through the MOT no problems. The bike has been well maintained and cared for. Bike is located in Ardleigh - Colchester but im willing to deliver the bike if need be for an extra cost. lots of paper work two sets of keys V5 present. Also included in the sale is a lower fairing and passenger seat I also have a set of HID lights the new owner can have. Overall the bike has been amazing to ride and has had many mods done to it to improve the performance and handling of the bike. If you have researched into these bikes you will see that all of the mods really benefit this bike. It has had the following done to the bike,

MSR High rise stainless mid system (only stock part is the header pipes) very loud! i have a silencer for it not that i use it...
Front brakes have been fully rebuilt in January with Powerhouse seals and new pads and fluid
K&N Air filter,
K&N oil filter,
DID chain and sprockets,
Rear Led indicators
Tail tidy
Clear flush side indicators
Double bubble black screen,
Front and Rear Blue Heli brake lines,
40mm jack up,
Heavier fork oil,
K Tech progressive fork springs,
Fairing lower kit,
White stripe graphic,
Progrips,
Oxford bar ends,
R&G crash protectors,
NGK Iridium plugs,
SV Carbon yoke cover,
Front fender extender,
Eimax blue rear hugger,
Pirelli Diablo tires with loads of life in them.
New radiator,
new speedo sensor (plus a spare speedo drive)
Osram night breaker front bulbs

Paddock stands available at extra cost or free if bike is sold for asking price

Cash on collection open to sensible offers text/phone for more details not often on the forum. viewings welcomed at evenings and weekends.

message Chris 07891012401

photos of the bike can be found here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-SV-...sAAOSwtnpXmRdj