SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 06-05-15, 04:31 PM   #1
OWhite

Default Blue '07 SV650S For Sale

So the time has come to sell my beloved SV!

The bike is an '07 K6 Candy Napoleon Blue S version with around 8,000 miles on the clock (I will confirm this and update the post next time I visit my garage).

The bike has never been ridden in the rain and is kept garaged when not in use.

I have put a load of extras on (some more significant than others) which I will do my best to list below...

Scorpion Carbon Exhaust
Tail Tidy
Custom Integrated Indicators
White Tire Strips
Seat Cowl WITH INFILLS (took me ages to find these)
Tank Protector
HEL Braided Brake Lines
Heated Bars
RNG Crash Protectors
Pyramid Rear Hugger
Fender Extender
Trickle Charger Attachment
Short Levers
Double Bubble

I think that is everything... All the extras were fitted at my local bike garage and have been perfect over the two years I have owned this bike.

The bike was fully serviced and had its MOT only a week ago when I also gave it a fresh six months tax. I believe the tyres are Pilot 2s and they haven't even covered a thousand miles yet.

If you would like to see some pictures or have further questions feel free to e-mail me at ocdwhite@icloud.com.

You must arrange your own collection from Sheffield (South Yorkshire) and I am looking for 2,500. I will leave this up here a few days for you die hard SV fans before posting it on AutoTrader.

Cheers!