SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 21-11-09, 10:29 PM   #1
Holdup

Default OCD or just ponsey?

I cant stand mess, i dont like the feeling of my hands being dirty and it doesnt have to be be i like things to be straight or in some sort of pattern...

So what do ya reckon?

Any one else the same?
Old 21-11-09, 10:30 PM   #2
DarrenSV650S
Mega Poster

Default Re: OCD or just ponsey?

You should be a cleaner....
DarrenSV650S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-09, 10:30 PM   #3
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdup View Post
and it doesnt have to be be i like things to be straight or in some sort of pattern...
At least you dont mind your sentences being a bit of a mess
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-09, 10:32 PM   #4
Holdup

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenSV650S View Post
You should be a cleaner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
At least you dont mind your sentences being a bit of a mess
Yea some times i dont think when writing / saying things
Old 21-11-09, 10:33 PM   #5
beabert

Quote:
I cant stand mess, i dont like the feeling of my hands being dirty and it doesnt have to be be i like things to be straight or in some sort of pattern...

So what do ya reckon?

Any one else the same?
You should go wash your hands incase you keyboard is dirty. Also look at the state of your curtains, not parrallel are they
Old 21-11-09, 10:34 PM   #6
Holdup

Quote:
Originally Posted by beabert View Post
You should go wash your hands incase you keyboard is dirty. Also look at the state of your curtains, not parrallel are they
Its not got to that stage...

...yet and i hope it doesnt
Old 21-11-09, 10:34 PM   #7
Lou M

I've been diagnosed with OCD. Mine is mild but it still can get in the way of everyday life, and I'm now on tablets, which has helped so much.
I couldn't say whether it sounds like you have or haven't, you'd need to see your doctor, I think it all comes down to how much it affects your life.
Old 21-11-09, 11:23 PM   #8
kwak zzr

lol i am very similar, i don't know where to start but i like things stacked rite toilet paper torn off at the perforations things folded rite the car cleaned properly i cant do half a job thats why when the bikes cleaned its cleaned properly, when the cars cleaned it can take 6 hours! ive even hoover'd my loft god dam it!!!!
Old 21-11-09, 11:58 PM   #9
Milky Bar Kid

I am terrible. I will not touch anyone without gloves on, I always have super strong alcohol rub with me and I freak out if I get blood or dirt on my hands.

I have pretty dry hands as i am constantly washing them.
Old 22-11-09, 12:56 AM   #10
Holdup

See car bike etc idc if they're dirty it's mainly surroundings that I hate being messy, dusty again don't care just general clutter like when my lid gloves jacket trousers are just thrown on my bed I move lid gloves to one end straight in one corner jacket and trousers then folded up nicely and hidden out the way but I can have grease dirt all over my arms and other parts of my body just not my hands can't stand the feel of it