SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 16-08-13, 11:13 AM   #1
Mark-SV-UK

Default Tail Tidy cover missing

Hello All

I have a tail tidy on my sv650 but there is a massive gap all around the outside that lets the water up into my rear tail section, does anyone have a template of this cover i could use to make the caver to keep water out a little more

Old 16-08-13, 11:16 AM   #2
nikon70

Default Tail Tidy cover missing

That's normal for cheap(er) tail tidy makes....

Under tray fixes that
Old 16-08-13, 11:21 AM   #3
Mark-SV-UK

Default Re: Tail Tidy cover missing

tell me about it. I was so new to biking when i got the tail tidy i didnt really know what to look for

All i need is a template then i can cut one out of a piece of ally myself

Prob i got is i wanna put alarm under cowl but so much water gets in i dont want it corroding the wires i dont use