SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 09-05-10, 08:42 PM   #1
toby_smith

Default Yamaha SR125 For Sale

Well following the purchae of my SV650 my little 125 has to be sold!

As the title suggests it is a Yamaha SR125. It's T-Reg.

It has just been professionally resprayed in metallic black, purely for cosmetic reasons (it was originally red, but I am a sucker for black bikes!). I planned to keep it longer but unfortunately cannot justify keeping two bikes.

It has also had a new exhaust on it as the original one was looking a bit old.

It has just over 17k on the clock and was serviced just before I bought it in november (only put about 500 miles on it since then).

I have the last two MOT certificates and obviously the log book.

I have just taxed the bike, so that will expire in just under a year, and the MOT is due in September.

Considering the milage, the new paint job and the overall condition of the bike I'm looking at around £750 for it.

Take a look at the pics below and if anyone is interested give me a PM and I'll send you my number.

P.S. It will be put in bikemart and on eBay soon, but thought I'd give you lot the first look.