SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Moto GP Goto Moto GP Official Site

Old 29-04-07, 12:10 PM   #1
Pedrosa

Default Moto GP China 06-05-07, May contain results * SPOILER*

Well my nice SV peoples I am be sure you all wishing me lots of luck in China? I am be having at this time longest without win race in my entire racing career. I not be like this.

We think that maybe Ducati once more being very strong in Shanghai with Bridgestone have advantage. I am sure my team mate Nicky be very over the moon and happy if he can be repeat his win of last year.

I wondering how Valentino going to be react after tyre and Elias problems in Turkey?

Is anyone believe Valentino can take Agostini record of overall wins? I think it very difficult.
Old 29-04-07, 10:14 PM   #2
weazelz

Default Re: Moto GP China +*May contain results* SPOILER*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedrosa View Post
Is anyone believe Valentino can take Agostini record of overall wins? I think it very difficult.
Ago's record is 68, correct? how many is Vale on now, 59? Vale has signed for Yam for this year & next year - you don't think he'll get 9 wins in 33 races? I doubt that he'll do it this year, but next year, probably, & if not, do you think he'll retire before he's done it?
Old 29-04-07, 11:37 PM   #3
The Basket

Default Re: Moto GP China +*ay contain results* SPOILER*

A long straight and ducati means casey stoner for the win.

Rossi will defo beat the record but not in China.

Two podiums for Duke and a Rossi
third. Rossi doesn't like it up 'im. He may say but if he can't take he shouldn't give.
Old 30-04-07, 11:03 AM   #4
Alpinestarhero

Default Re: Moto GP China +*ay contain results* SPOILER*

Ok, so the whole world expects a ducati win - the smart moneys on casey, and the next bunch is on loris. But there are some tight and twisty parts to china, and having a bike that can turn from one extreme to the other (left to right, right to left full lean) easily is important. We know the yamaha's can do this very well, look how rossi was able to run up to casey in the corners at Qatar! In short, I expect ducati to have a very strong challenge from yamaha - not just rossi, but edwards too, and they could spoil pre-race predictions!

I don't have high hope for the honda's, except maybe dani pedrosa and Tiger Toni Elias. Everyone else seems to be struggling with a front end that wants to give away and has lack of feel, and at a cuircuit like china with very front endy corners, you cant have that.

I expect the suzuki's can make quite an impression, they have a very good pakage this year - although the suzuki powerplant has historically been underpowered in comparison to the other machinery.

All the talk of ducati top speed means we can't rule out the D'antin boys of Barros and Hoffmann - we should not forget that Barros nearly beat the "factory" loris capirossi last time out! With heavy braking zones, and Barros having a reputation as the last of the late brakers, he could well be in with a chance of a top 5 finish.

Matt
Old 01-05-07, 09:36 AM   #5
PeterM

Default Re: Moto GP China 06-05-07, May contain results * SPOILER*

The Suzis have been putting out good numbers in the speeds so would suggest that they are not short on hp like previous years.
Old 03-05-07, 07:20 AM   #6
Pedrosa

I be agree that long straight in China is big advantage for Ducati, but I not believing they win easy if at all. With lack of top speed HRC wanting to make sure our bike handle very nicely good and so make up time in curves. There be more curves than long straights and so just maybe our plan it be work.
Old 03-05-07, 08:26 AM   #7
The Basket

Alex Barros for a podium.

Rossi crashes out.

A ducati 123.

Colin Edwards last...just beat by Jnr...

Aliens kidnap John Hopkins.

They're my predictions.
Old 04-05-07, 02:04 PM   #8
Pedrosa

Well I be very encourage after practise today but cannot be believe how Ducati finding 14kmh more than anyone else?! We be sure they not using 990 motor? My big friend NIcky be a lot happier this week and he say bike feeliong much better.

Marco starting to impress and I be know he said strong words to Honda. Hopper seem to strong this season and Suzuki fast despite being down on top speed?( I be think he wanting impress his new lady also who be very sexiness.)

I sorry to dissapointing Bearded Biker Chick but I already be have Brolly Dolly for Shanghai. But I be thank her for ask.
Old 05-05-07, 08:22 AM   #9
Alpinestarhero

Bradley Smith qualifies on the SECOND ROW for tomorrows 125cc GP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And good morning to you all.

Matt

Last edited by Alpinestarhero; 05-05-07 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Cos i got it wrong cos i got excited :(
Old 05-05-07, 08:31 AM   #10
Jdubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinestarhero View Post
Bradley Smith qualifies on the FRONT ROW for tomorrows 125cc GP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And good morning to you all.

Matt
Not quite...
He qualifies front of the second row Still pretty good though. Racing starts at 05h00 tomorrow morning.