SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 07-07-07, 10:01 AM   #1
Gordon B

Default MotoGP 07 XBOX360

Hi all,

MotoGP has now been confirmed for 3rd August.

Best price I have so far is £30.65 ex VAT

This works out at £36.01 including VAT.

I would therefore do them for the org at £38 including 1st class delivery.

They would be delivered to me on the Thursday of release, I would then post it 1st class so you will get your game either Friday or Saturday.

This is cheaper than play (£39.99) and £10 off full retail.

I would need payment up front via BT or postal order. If you want to use paypal you would have to factor in 4% fees I'm afraid. Not my choice but paypal get fatter and fatter off me every week and any chance to NOT pay them fills me with glee!

My supplier needs a minimum £150 order but I am sure there are more than 5 people here who will want one.

If you are interested drop me a pm and I will send you my details.

Gordon
Old 07-07-07, 06:15 PM   #2
ASM-Forever

Default Re: MotoGP 07 XBOX360

My Xbox has decided to die on me(thats the second one), when that resolves itself i could well be interested
Old 15-10-07, 05:15 PM   #3
Xan173

Sadly the 07 version of the game is the same as the 06 - really nothing new.

The bike racing in PGR 4 however is a blast, recommended!
Old 15-10-07, 05:29 PM   #4
Gordon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan173 View Post
Sadly the 07 version of the game is the same as the 06 - really nothing new.

The bike racing in PGR 4 however is a blast, recommended!
I concur.
Old 15-10-07, 05:35 PM   #5
Biker_Billy

I've got MotoGp06 and have to say am really disappointed...I think its not very rewarding to play at all...the control of this bike seems really crude if you know what I mean, TT on the PS2 is a lot more subtle, almost like it is a slower game, and more realistic, and therefore more rewarding...
I was playing Tourist Trophy on th PS2, which to be honest I think is incredible, just like a Gran Turismo for bikes. Its the only thing stopping me from getting rid of it.

Come on Xbox, bring out a decent game with bike....oh edit...maybe PGR4 is it.?
Old 15-10-07, 05:37 PM   #6
ASM-Forever

I've got 06 and i really don't think its that bad. If 07 is more of the same, then i won't buy it, but 06 is still worth a squirt.

It does get repetitive after a while though, but that goes for all racing games.
Old 18-10-07, 02:51 PM   #7
Xan173

PGR4 takes a very arcade approach to gameplay, and more so with the bikes than the cars. You can brake in corners with little effect on steering, pull tricks and do taunts. But it's fast and very playable. Moto GP on the other hand takes much more practice to control and is more true to the physics of bike control but it's a bit bland in terms of gameplay.

I like PGR4 and am looking forward to playing online in bike only races, however PGR4 does not allow you to exclude cars so I've not managed that yet.
Old 18-10-07, 02:58 PM   #8
Gordon B

Quote:
PGR4 takes a very arcade approach to gameplay, and more so with the bikes than the cars. You can brake in corners with little effect on steering, pull tricks and do taunts. But it's fast and very playable. Moto GP on the other hand takes much more practice to control and is more true to the physics of bike control but it's a bit bland in terms of gameplay.

I like PGR4 and am looking forward to playing online in bike only races, however PGR4 does not allow you to exclude cars so I've not managed that yet.
Can you not set up a custom race? If you fancy a race sometime, I would love to see how I stack up compared to another human rather than the AI...

My GT is "x SNAKED0CT0R x" (zeros not O's)

I will be about this weekend, if you can drag me away from Half Life 2 of course.....
Old 18-10-07, 03:18 PM   #9
ASM-Forever

Quote:

Hopefully you are better at PGR than you are at R6-Vegas.
Old 18-10-07, 03:42 PM   #10
Alpinestarhero

I played a demo of that, didnt enjoy it...

Matt