SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 09-07-07, 06:07 PM   #1
itchban1

Default Paint Colour Of Engine and Wheels

Hi All

Here goes its my first posting on the site I hope somebody can help me find out what is the correct paint colour used on my sv 650 I have the unfaired model made in 2001 every one keeps telling me its candy saturn black which is correct for the fuel tank and lower seat surround but the engine and road wheels are finished in a slate grey colour but can anybody tell me where i can get the correct colour paint i would be most greatful if you can help as my pride and joy is starting to look a bit tatty

regards Peter
Old 09-07-07, 06:33 PM   #2
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Paint Colour Of Engine and Wheels

great question and one i'd love to know the answer to, too.

Oh hellow and welcome to the forum btw newbie

little advice, ask a mod to change your username otherwise the bots that trawl the forums will pick that up and you'll start getting lots of emails offering you little blue pills that make certain parts of your body grow!
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-07, 06:55 PM   #3
itchban1

Default Re: Paint Colour Of Engine and Wheels

how do i change my handle thanks