SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-06, 10:53 PM   #1
El Saxo

Default The northerners are coming...(first w/end Aug)

...well, one of 'em anyway.

I'm heading down to stay with Stretchie for a couple of days on Thursday, so no doubt I'll see some of you at the Roo Bar that Dan's been telling me about!

Also, I've got time to kill during the day on Friday while Dan has to work, so I was wondering if anyone can recommend something to do / see in bristol and / or wants to meet up for a brew / pint somewhere?

Bike's going in for it's service tomorrow so hopefully it'll be on top form, shame about the rider though...

Old 31-07-06, 09:00 PM   #2
the white rabbit

Just seen this. Loads riding you can do. Go down Cheddar way, nip over to Weston etc. Or see the sights of Bristol which are Clifton, the Suspension Bridge and Gorge, the waterfront, and pretty girls. Or just do Clifton, Queens Rd, Park St, Corn St, King St and enjoy the cosmopolitan 'ambience'

If its sunny I may be able to take a bit off time off In any case if your in town I'll pub lunch with you.

Are you here the weekend?

Old 31-07-06, 09:19 PM   #3
El Saxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rich
Or see the sights of Bristol which are Clifton, the Suspension Bridge and Gorge, the waterfront, and pretty girls. Or just do Clifton, Queens Rd, Park St, Corn St, King St and enjoy the cosmopolitan 'ambience'

If its sunny I may be able to take a bit off time off In any case if your in town I'll pub lunch with you.

Hi Rich,

I'm arriving on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. I'm heading straight to Weston on Thursday to meet Stretchie after work and then going to the Roo bar. On Friday Stretchie's in work again so during the day I was going to do the touristy thing cos I haven't been to Bristol before. A pub lunch sounds good

I think the plan for Saturday is a rideout somewhere, but TBH Stretchie has probably got a better idea than me, I'm just going to turn up at the start & then try to keep up!

Andy

Old 31-07-06, 09:26 PM   #4
Beenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Saxo
Quote:
Or see the sights of Bristol which are Clifton, the Suspension Bridge and Gorge, the waterfront, and pretty girls. Or just do Clifton, Queens Rd, Park St, Corn St, King St and enjoy the cosmopolitan 'ambience'

Hi Rich,

I'm arriving on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. I'm heading straight to Weston on Thursday to meet Stretchie after work and then going to the Roo bar. On Friday Stretchie's in work again so during the day I was going to do the touristy thing cos I haven't been to Bristol before. A pub lunch sounds good

I think the plan for Saturday is a rideout somewhere, but TBH Stretchie has probably got a better idea than me, I'm just going to turn up at the start & then try to keep up!

Andy
Being a guest n all a rideout only seem right, So, point us in the diredtion of the pretty girls.

Old 31-07-06, 09:30 PM   #5
the white rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenz
So, point us in the diredtion of the pretty girls.
Generally on the other side of the boards which Anna MAKES us sit behind so its hard to see at the Roo Bar

Old 31-07-06, 09:32 PM   #6
valleyboy

Quote:
Quote:
Generally on the other side of the boards which Anna MAKES us sit behind so its hard to see at the Roo Bar

Old 31-07-06, 09:39 PM   #7
DeanoN

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe I will make it this thursday after all, do we get good seats as anna's away?

Old 31-07-06, 09:45 PM   #8
the white rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanoN
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe I will make it this thursday after all, do we get good seats as anna's away?
ONly the best. I'll ask that barmaid 'I see around uni' as Stretchie calls her

Old 31-07-06, 10:09 PM   #9
anna
Mega Poster

I wouldnt mind sitting the other side of the boards...gives me a better view of the good looking blokes
Old 31-07-06, 10:10 PM   #10
the white rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna
I wouldnt mind sitting the other side of the boards...gives me a better view of the good looking blokes
But you do have a view of the good looking blokes......

.....not

Closed Thread