SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 03-06-06, 07:25 PM   #1
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Do you know

What our friendly SV riding cop's username is?

He was in Soho last night and has recently had his bike nicked if that helps.

I cant remember his real name or his forum name and he told me something last night that i really need to find out more about.

Any ideas anyone?
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-06, 08:34 PM   #2
Grinch

Where was he from?
As there was Akura I think... and fraser01 from down south...
Old 03-06-06, 08:55 PM   #3
Mr Toad

Ross ?
Old 03-06-06, 09:37 PM   #4
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinch
Where was he from?
As there was Akura I think... and fraser01 from down south...
I dont think he was Akula, i know that Akula is a cop too but i dont think he was ever a soho member. Though i could be very wrong about that.
Deffo not Fraser01, i remember meeting him at last years rideout.

The guy i'm thinking of did a PNC check on me for a laugh on Friday night and actualy discovered something that i was not aware of and i need to speak to him some more about it.

Toady, who is this Ross guy you mention? Can you describe him a bit? Have you seen him in unifrom in soho recently?

Thanks for the help so far guys, but i really need to find the right guy before i PM him.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 04-06-06, 12:09 PM   #6
jonboy

Well done Lyn, that's him.

Old 04-06-06, 11:46 PM   #7
Cazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
The guy i'm thinking of did a PNC check on me for a laugh on Friday night and actualy discovered something that i was not aware of and i need to speak to him some more about it.
Ooooh... you didn't mention this today? What's the scoop? Hope everything's okay?

Thanks for a fun day out - that was my first ever rideout with you! Will post the photos up when I get them developed.

C x.
Old 05-06-06, 01:08 PM   #8
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Lyn.... Thank you hun, thats my man.

Cazz, what with my stories of ducking the cops in the canaries i didnt want you to get the wrong impression of me. I'm a good boy really.
Most of the time hehe.

I got a grand total of 2 pics, so i hope yours are better than mine.
Old 05-06-06, 06:34 PM   #9
Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazza
Thanks for a fun day out - that was my first ever rideout with you! Will post the photos up when I get them developed.

C x.
And I thought it was very nice of you all to decend to my gaff and let me know what a nice ride you had. .

Seriously was a nice suprise.

Now next time, get here earlier and I could have had a perfect excuse to come and join you.